In China, herbal medicine is considered as the primary therapeutic modality of internal medicine.
Acupuncture (from the Latin word acus, "needle", and pungere, meaning "prick") is a technique in which the practitioner inserts fine needles into specific points on the patient's body. Usually about a dozen points are needled in one session, although the number of needles used may range anywhere from just one or two to 20 or more.
Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine of Herbs, Massage Therapy etc.. Read More
Pain Management, Common Cold & Flu, Stress out, Insomnia etc.. Read More
Energy 99 Drink :Dailly Nutrition Suppliment, Energy fill up drink etc.. Read More
- I live in San Jose. I want to say that my first 3 acupuncture treatments have significantly healed constant neck and back pain that I have had for years.
- I am software engineer in Palo Alto. I suffered from insomnia for 5 years.
- I had constipation for many years. I had stool only once daily and my stools are usually hard, dry and very small in size.
- I have been here around 7 times now. I am very pleased with the end results.
- I have been seeing Dr. Ann Sun for 3 months now. I was on 2 anti-depressants, and 1 sleeping medication.
- Iam a sports tutor. I am allergic to plants. I was given 3 or 4 allergy shots every 4-6 weeks for the last 7 years. I had enough! So I tried Ann's clinic after my friend's recommendation.
15729 Los Gatos Blvd #100, Los Gatos,